See what we have been up to and what fun we are
having! Check back often for updates!
"I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of
all your wonders." Psalm 9:1
The Provenzano Kiddos...all blessings from God! Fearfully and wonderfully made!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
The Early Verdict is In...
A sweet baby girl
AND....
A sweet baby BOY!
This will be confirmed at our next ultrasound on December 5th, but I am pretty sure about what I saw on that screen! :)
Erin!!! How great! Congrats! What a blessing. We will be thinking and praying for you. Take care and can't wait to see you when we get back! Glad I found your blog!
I am soooo happy for you Erin!!! I know you've wait so long for this! What a blessing another little girl will be and a BOY too!!! Boys are lots of fun!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!
HOORAY!!! Babies with parts!!
I couldn't be more delighted and giddy for your family. These babies are so blessed to be yours.
Congratulations!! Oh, that poor little boy... He's in for it!
Erin!!! How great! Congrats! What a blessing. We will be thinking and praying for you. Take care and can't wait to see you when we get back! Glad I found your blog!
I am soooo happy for you Erin!!! I know you've wait so long for this! What a blessing another little girl will be and a BOY too!!! Boys are lots of fun!
Congrats! So happy to find your blog ... miss seeing you at MOPS, wow it has been long. -b
Post a Comment