See what we have been up to and what fun we are
having! Check back often for updates!
"I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of
all your wonders." Psalm 9:1
The Provenzano Kiddos...all blessings from God! Fearfully and wonderfully made!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My Baby Mama Tum a Couple of Days Ago
Here it is just a couple of days ago...continuing to grow, praise God!
Lookin' good! And thanks for all the updates -- the girls are adorable! Amazing mess Matt got you in with that tree. He wasn't ever very good with forethought. :)
you look fabulous! I keep thinking of you and wanting to call you but having the day slip by and not gettig it done! Let's get together one of these days! What's next week like for you? Geoff's on nights..so..I'm game!
4 comments:
Love the belly, Erin!!
Continuing to pray for you all!!
You look so amazing! You definately have a pregnancy glow!
Lookin' good! And thanks for all the updates -- the girls are adorable! Amazing mess Matt got you in with that tree. He wasn't ever very good with forethought. :)
you look fabulous! I keep thinking of you and wanting to call you but having the day slip by and not gettig it done! Let's get together one of these days! What's next week like for you? Geoff's on nights..so..I'm game!
Post a Comment