See what we have been up to and what fun we are having! Check back often for updates! "I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders." Psalm 9:1
The Provenzano Kiddos...all blessings from God! Fearfully and wonderfully made!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Update on Isaac and Sophia February 28th
I might just try to keep the updates here, so check back often. I think that trying to set up an entire new blog for them, might be a little much for me right now! Matt and I went up to see Isaac and Sophia this morning. They both had good nights. Sophia has moved into her "condo" or otherwise known as her warmer which is a great sign. She is also off her c-pap and only on a nasal cannula. When we arrived, they were just getting ready to switch him from the oscillating ventilator to a conventional ventilator. They did this and he wasn't sedated like he was yesterday. His color looked a lot better. I even got to pick him up while the nurse changed his bedding. He opened his eyes as well. All encouraging signs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin and family,
What a blessing to get to see you the other night. You are so present in my thoughts and prayers. Our whole family is praying for those beautiful babies!
Blessings,
Taylors
Post a Comment