The Provenzano Kiddos...all blessings from God! Fearfully and wonderfully made!

The Provenzano Kiddos...all blessings from God! Fearfully and wonderfully made!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Diapers???



These are the diapers that they are using for Sophia and Isaac. I put them next to a $5 bill so you could get an idea of their size. Sophia's is the "bigger" one and Isaac's is the little one. Please take note and go back to especially Isaac's pictures and notice how far down his little knees his diaper goes, and mind you, when we put his diaper on, we are even folding it over a couple of times. Pretty tiny...didn't know they came this small!

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

Congrats Erin and Matt! So glad to hear the twins are making progress! They look so good, and even with the wires and tubes, you can tell they are Provenzanos! They are AdoRabLe!!! We will be praying for them daily, and for your strength and rest in your Sovereign Lord!

Amy said...

Congrats on their arrival, welcome Sohphia and Isaac!!! They're precious. I can't get over the size of those diapers, WOW! Take care, get some rest, and let us know what we can do to help!

kristin said...

make sure you keep one!

I keep praying and praying for you guys! Strength, peace, comfort, REST, joy!!! These things I ask on your behalf.